Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Never Give Up

Wow so today I finally past my last Math Test for WGU.  I am working on my Masters in Math Education  and although I still have another year left of school, today was my last Math Test for my Masters.  I am not ashamed to say that this was the 4th time I took this test.  It was the hardest test I have ever taken in my life. 

I have studied so hard but I know I could not have passed it without the Lord's help.  I know He guided me to the important things I needed to study and guided me through the test.  I am so grateful for my kids patience with me...I have been really stressed out and grouchy.  Thank you everyone for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Never Give Up

Wow so today I finally past my last Math Test for WGU.  I am working on my Masters in Math Education  and although I still have another year left of school, today was my last Math Test for my Masters.  I am not ashamed to say that this was the 4th time I took this test.  It was the hardest test I have ever taken in my life. 

I have studied so hard but I know I could not have passed it without the Lord's help.  I know He guided me to the important things I needed to study and guided me through the test.  I am so grateful for my kids patience with me...I have been really stressed out and grouchy.  Thank you everyone for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment